Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"Jerramy"



"Jerramy"

(Sung to the tune of Pearl Jam's "Jeremy")

Wide open, drawing coverage …from defensive backs
with him on top, yelling too much, tattooed arms raised in a v
Celebrating because he finally caught one

86 didn’t give attention
Oh to the fact that the fans didn’t care
King Jerramy the head case…oh

Jerramy quit on, quit on
Jerramy quit on…a play today

Clearly I remember drafting him in the first
Seemed a harmless little pick
Ooh, but we unleashed a head case...
Ran his mouth but dropped three passes in the Show...

How can I forget?

And he kneed me with a surprise in my groin
My balls left hurtin...ooh, dropped wide open
Just like on Sunday...the day he makes me cryyyyyyy

Holmgren didnt give affection, no...
And Hasselbeck swore he wouldn’t caaaaaare

King Jerramy the dipshit...oh, ruled his world
Jerramy Stevens…go away
Jerramy Stevens…go away
Jerramy Stevens…go away

BOO BOO WOO HOO
BOO BOO BOO BOO
BOO BOO BOO BOO

Try to forget him...tr-yi-yi to forget him...
Time to cut him...ti-yi-yi-ime to cut him...

Jerramy dropped one, dropped one
Jerramy dropped one, dropped one...
Jerramy dropped one on Sunday

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very clever, very clever....

11:17 AM  
Blogger John said...

Seems like someone should record this and send it into one of the local sports radio shows.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I have been told I have an Eddie-esque voice.... perhaps I could take care of this for you, Benji?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

This has great YouTube potential. And these lyrics are in the public domain, so record away!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home