Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm baaaack

Well, I went on vacation and forgot to tell my blog. Now I'm back, and like most of you, swamped with work, so I haven't had time to post anything here. So here's my current NFL playoff predictions (may be updated later this week when I've had time to do some research):

WILD CARD WEEKEND
KC v. Indy -- Indy
Dal v. Sea -- Hawks!
NYJ v. NE -- Patriots
NYG v. Phi -- Eagles

Wow, not a single upset. Pretty boring.

DIVISIONAL ROUND
Phi v. NO -- America's team!
NE v. SD -- Chargers
Indy v. Bal -- Colts (Ravens don't have a running game)
Sea v. Chi -- Sigh. Bears.

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
NO v. Chicago -- Saints
Indy v. SD -- Colts (that's right, they finally get to a Super Bowl with Manning)

SUPER BOWL
NO v. Indy -- Colts again! Manning gets rid of the monkey! NO plunges into another depression!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think SD beat the Colts. SD and NO Superbowl. Saints win (sorry Kalish), country goes nuts, never hear the end of Katrina. ....

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Ben, Colts win it all this year. They're the St. Louis Cardinals of the football universe this season.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home