Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Swastikas in the Sky

So, here I am, running out the clock at my current job, doing a little Internet surfing, when I come across this story on Yahoo! News about the Navy building giant swastikas that can be seen from space.

What. An. Outrage!

You think I'm making this up, right? Surely this can't be right? Well here you go my friends:

http://tinyurl.com/2x659b

Make sure to zoom in so you can see what I'm outraged about. Sure, these photos are supposedly of "barracks" built in "1963" at a time when "no one had access to things like Google Maps," but that's no excuse! The Navy should be ashamed of itself. In fact, they've already allocated money to "change the walkways, landscaping and rooftop solar panels of the four L-shaped barracksm" -- but I'm not sure I trust these Navy Nazis anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home