Thursday, March 08, 2007

12 Not Very Angry Persons

I've never served on a jury, and frankly, I've long though they were a suspect method of adjudicating "the truth," if for no other reason than most people who have the time to spend on a jury are (a) elderly or (b) unemployed. (There's nothing wrong with being old, of course, but would you pick twelve grandparents to decide your legal fate?)

That said, I'm always fascinated when I read insider accounts of jury deliberations, particularly because most jurors seem to take their civic responsibilities very seriously. And few insider accounts are more interesting than this story from "Juror #9" in the Libby trial. Read the whole thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,I recommend to you the best browser in history,I really loved it.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

New material, please.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home