Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meet the newest contributor to the Pro Football Prospectus

***Warning: self-love alert***

Just got word that I'm the first new writer selected to contribute to the 2008 Pro Football Prospectus, produced by -- get ready to hear this name a lot -- Aaron Schatz and the Football Outsiders. In fact, I may also be writing for the Football Outsiders' website this year, albeit in limited fashion (pithy headlines for funny quotes).

Obviously, I'm pleased the hard work paid off, and I'm really excited to write about the NFL. Thanks to everyone for reading my "application" -- now go bookmark the Football Outsiders webpage!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very, very, VERY proud.

Behind every good writer, there is a good editor.

Love, love, love.

Nic x

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya dun good boy! I hope this will buy me a nicer spot in the home somedday! Good for you Benji! You are a gifted writer.

~momther

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home